A Truly Collaborative Approach
Our role goes beyond just the build. The team act as an open source of expertise and experience at every stage of the project. From design to delivery.
Participating in design meetings; we’re not afraid to ask the hard questions; and will always seek to find alternative, or undiscussed options that may have been missed or misunderstood, to ensure your dream home is truly unique.
As you know the journey to build your architecturally designed home is better when its shared and savoured.
Mike Jordan Colita
Co - Founder
Co - Founder
Knowing where you are going is core for us. Challenging ourselves first to make decisions is our default. Doing what we say is our commitment; if we don’t say it, we own it!
Knowing right from wrong, didn’t your mum tell you to know right from wrong? We strive to put what’s right for the team who builds the business first. We know what is right and wrong and put it first or grow as a result.
As a team, we understand that you need to put the oxygen mask on yourself first; if you can’t breathe, how will you help anyone else. Combining personal development in our professional world is a value we hold very high. A high performer must look at the world; differently; it’s who we are.
“Measure twice cut once” building a business or a home is a sound advice. Passion is infused in everything we do, alongside the wisdom to consider options fully and with care.
Awards and Recognition
From a studio known for dedication to the bold and the unexpected on the one hand and the kitsch and familiar on the other, Keplar is a project that draws on the tones of the eucalypts in the garden outside and uses these verdant hues to inform a vibrant and inspiring home that is imbued with a true sense of character.
- 2015 BDAV Awards – Excellence in use of Timber
- 2015 BDAV Awards – Heritage Conservation Project – Residential
- 2015 BDAV Awards – Interior Design – Residential
- 2015 BDAV Awards – Residential Design – Alterations and Additions
- 2015 Young Master Builder Of The Year Nomination – Adam Wolfe
Taking it to the Bank
- Winner 2016: National Association of Building Designers – : Best Interior Design
- Winner 2016: Residential Design: New Houses $500K-$1M
- Winner 2016: Interior Design – Residential
- Joint Winner 2016: Excellence in Use of Glass
- Bayside Built Environment Awards – High Commendation: Best Medium Density